Daily anti-aging routine should not be comprised of anti-wrinkle lotions, but include anti-aging food choices. True anti-aging does not mean covering up wrinkles, but strengthening all facets of the body, including connective tissue (skin, hair, joints), immune system, and brain function. Here is a highly anti-aging recipe I just tied out recently.
Learn why this recipe is anti-aging.
Keywords: anti-aging, vegan, high-antioxidant, high fibre, low-glycemic, grain-free
- 1 cup dry mung beans
- 1 cup dry brown or green lentils
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1.5 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp tumeric
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Saute onion and carrots over medium heat for about 5-10 min
- Add spices and heat for a minute or two
- Add lentils, beans and stock to vegetables
- Bring to boil, and simmer for about 45 min
Did you know that food choices reflect your health knowledge? Take this 2-min test to find out your expertise level.