Do you think that:
- Old age equals poor health?
- Genes can’t be changed?
- Diseases need to be medicated?
- Your doctor will save you?
I hope you said NO to every single point above. They are all false.
Good health, average health, or no health?
There are as many health levels as there are people and calendar days. For example,
- your doctor may feel your mother is in good health, yet she complaints of not feeling so great
- your daughter feels on top of the world, yet she is 100 pounds overweight and takes two meds for asthma
- an alcoholic feels incredibly well after a few whiskey shots and will deny any health issues.
Health is a continuum
Health doesn’t just “is”, or “isn’t”. Health is a continuum with everyone sitting somewhere on it. The question is: where are you?
Don’t guess, when you can check. Yep, there’s such as thing. It’s called Uthing Score.
Why bother with Uthing Score?
Uthing Score can tell whether you are at “A”, “E” or somewhere between. You don’t need lab requisitions or doctor’s appointment to get your Uthing Score. It’s a free of charge, on-line self-discovery tool for adults.
WOW! Where can I get that Uthing Score?
Right here, just follow the orange button
Uthing Score, Your Portal to Great Health