To make the world healthier, kinder, beautiful…
Healthy people are more productive, more attractive, less dependent on others, and kinder on the planet, so why not? Join us in our mission to:
1. Reduce medication use
- Health is a Skill, not a Pill! You may think prescription medication may be life saving. That may be so… just for very few people and just for a short period of time. Unfortunately, most prescriptions are written not for an accidental crisis, but to cover up long-standing lifestyle errors. We’d rather show people how to stay healthy, than stuff them with pills. That’s better for an individual and better for the planet.
- Save the environment! Prescription medication is the number one environmental killer. 93% of streams in USA contain high levels of medication that affects wildlife. Nearly all ground waters in USA contain residue of as many as 200 different drugs!
- Make the planet cleaner! A healthy body does not need to be propped by pills. That’s why staying healthy is the best way to help our planet thrive. Pharmaceutical metabolites alter our ecosystem. Don’t contribute. Live healthy.
2. Reduce use of agri-chemistry
- Commit to healthy eating! Healthy people eat healthy diets and that means they choose fewer agri-chemicals on their menu.
- Ditch monocrops! Grains, legumes, and mass-produced crops invariably use large amounts of chemicals.
- Support regenerative farming! Pesticides and herbicides make devastating changes to the soil and contribute to climate change. The chemicals decimate worms, insects and birds. They create ocean dead zones. They displace farmers.
- Say no to processed! Did you know that by buying heavily sprayed conventional produce you (unknowingly) contribute to the vicious cycle of environmental devastation? Don’t buy cheap or processed foods. Make a conscious effort.
3. Reduce man-made garbage
- Don’t need it? Don’t buy it! Consumerism isn’t anything new in North America. We buy, because we want more, we want different, and we want better. But with every new thing we purchase, something ends up in a garbage pile.
- Reduce take outs and disposables! Landfills turn toxic and give off greenhouse gases. Oceans are filled with plastic. You know the garbage problem is real. Food packaging, take-out containers, plastic bottles, yogurt cups, snacks wrappers, and other man-made conveniences float about or pile up for decades.
- Be self-aware! Don’t contribute. Learn to distinguish wants from needs, and learn how to cook. Make the difference. You have many opportunities every day.
Are you with us?
Join us on our mission today, because Healthy is Beautiful, Kind, and Functional.