To make the world healthier, kinder, beautiful…
Our mission is to dispel nonsense health myths and present tools to help people become healthier, kinder, and more beautiful. We want everyone to thrive: be happy, functional, physically strong, and biochemically perfect. For that we created a self-testing system and health-upgrading program so you can take health in your own hands.
Healthy people are more productive, more attractive, less dependent on others, and kinder on the planet, so why not? Join us in our mission to:
1. Reduce medication use
- You may think prescription medication may be life saving. That may be so… just for very few people and just for a short period of time. Unfortunately most prescriptions are written not for an accidental crisis, but to cover up long-standing lifestyle errors. We’d rather show people how to stay healthy, than stuff them with pills. That’s better for an individual and better for the planet.
- Prescription medication is the number one environmental killer. Consider that 93% of streams in USA contain high levels of medication that affects wildlife and that early all ground waters in USA contain residue of 100 to 200 different drugs.
- A healthy body does not need to be propped by pills. That’s why staying healthy is the best way to help our planet thrive. Pharmaceutical metabolites alter our ecosystem. Don’t contribute. Live healthy.
2. Reduce use of agri-chemistry
- Healthy people eat healthy diets and that means they choose fewer agri-chemicals on their menu.
- Grains, legumes, and mass-produced crops invariably use large amounts of chemicals.
- Pesticides and herbicides make devastating changes to the soil and contribute to climate change. The chemicals decimate worms, insects and birds. They create ocean dead zones. They displace farmers.
- Did you know that by buying heavily sprayed conventional produce you (unknowingly) contribute to the vicious cycle of environmental devastation? Don’t buy cheap or processed foods. Make a conscious effort.
3. Reduce man-made garbage
- Consumerism isn’t anything new in North America. We buy, because we want more, we want different, and we want better. But with every new thing we purchase, something ends up in a garbage pile.
- Landfills turn toxic and give off greenhouse gases. Oceans are filled with plastic. You know the garbage problem is real. Food packaging, take-out containers, plastic bottles, yogurt cups, snacks wrappers, and other man-made conveniences float about or pile up for decades.
- Don’t contribute. Learn to distinguish wants from needs, adopt a minimalist lifestyle, and learn how to cook. Make the difference. You have many opportunities every day.
Are you with us?
Join us on our mission today, because Healthy is Beautiful, Kind, and Functional.