This soup is for those who have large appetite. Easy to make, easy to eat. Don’t forget to add butter at the end. It will make the soup even tastier.
Make double if you have a male or teenagers at home.
Keywords: high fibre, grain-free, gluten-free, diabetic-friendly
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 potatoes, cut up
- 1 large can (780ml) of beans (I used navy)
- 2-3 cups of baby spinach
- 1 lb of kielbasa (I used a pack Beretta hot dogs), sliced
- 4 cups vegetable or beef stock
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- Saute carrots, celery, and onion in olive oil. About 5-7 min
- Throw all remaining ingredients in the pot and simmer for 30 min
- I told you it was easy!
Did you know that food choices reflect your health knowledge? Take this 2-min test to find out your expertise level.